Grade School Student Activity Program
The Grade School Student Activity Program consists of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. These activities are under the general supervision and coordination of the Student Activity Coordinator.
The Student Activity Program aims:
1. To supplement and enrich classroom activities.
2. To provide chances and opportunities to develop to the fullest students’ unique gifts and talents.
3. To reinforce elements of judgment, decision-making, critical thinking found in the instructional program.
4. To develop leadership, sportsmanship, self-discipline, and the desire to be of service of others.
are those still within the scope of the regular curriculum, but are held outside the classroom. These activities are under the supervision of the subject area coordinator or her designated representative. These activities are held within class hours, usually involving either a whole grade level or several grade levels at a time.
1. Morning Praise
15. DEAR Time
28. Viewing of Movies, Slides and Filmstrips
II. Extra-curricular activities
serve as enrichment to the regular academic curriculum. These activities are generally held after class hours and each activity is under the guidance and supervision of the activity moderator.