A Sports Scholarship is awarded to outstanding athletes upon the endorsement and recommendation of the Student Affairs Office and approval of the College Scholarship and Grants Committee. Scholars may enjoy partial (10, 15, 21 units) to full discounts (100%) on tuition fee for one year (two continuous semesters) and may apply for renewal of the scholarship every semester thereafter provided maintenance requirements are complied with.
1. Must have been a student of SSC for at least one year unless highly recommended by the school coach.
2. Has a year-end average of not lower than 83% (High School)/2.7 (College) with no failing marks in any quarter/semester.
3. Has not been subjected to any disciplinary action.
4. Must be a member of the varsity team.
5. Must be a multi-awarded athlete.