• Upon entrance, each student deposits her bag in the shelves provided near the door. Only writing materials may be brought inside the Library.
• Students must also scan her ID in the library monitoring system.
• Likewise, all library clientele are requested to have their books and other materials checked by the librarian/library staff upon exit.
• All Library clientele must use her/his school ID in transacting business with the Library.
• General reference books such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, atlases, almanacs, etc. are to be used in the Reference Section only.
• Other reference books such as Bibles, books on etiquette and manners, cookbooks, arts, etc. found in the Reference Section should only be used there.
• Non-fiction books may be borrowed for 2 days and can be renewed for another 2 days.
• Fiction and biography books may be borrowed for 1 week and can be renewed for another week.
• Picture books may be borrowed for 2 days. They may also be renewed when still needed by the clientele.
• Dolls and puppets may be borrowed by students from Kinder to Grade 3 during weekends only.
• Maps, charts, kits and materials in the Picture Files may be borrowed for classroom use only.
• Eating, drinking, playing, sleeping and project-making are strictly prohibited
A fine of Php 1.00 per day will be charged for any material not returned on the due date (inclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). Only grades 4-6 are required to pay charges of overdues.