1. The Moderator of the SSC Varsity Team, with the endorsement of the Dean of Student Affairs/Coordinator of Student Activities, informs the Grants Officer in writing of the candidate/s for the Sports Scholarship.
2. The student secures application form from the Registrar’s and Grants Office.
3. The student submits the application form together with the other requirements. For list of requirements, please inquire from the Registrar’s and Grants Office at telephone numbers (632) 567-7686 local 165.
4. The Scholarship and Grants Committee meets to assess the merits of the application. If approved, the applicant is informed in writing.
5. The scholar signs the contract.