Policies and Procedure
The transcript of records and diploma are confidential documents. As such, these cannot be sent by fax or by e-mail. A notarized affidavit of loss must be submitted by those requesting for a second copy of the diploma.
Since the student’s signature is required before any record is released by the office, requests should be done personally, by mail or by fax with the signature of the student/graduate.
All students currently enrolled at St. Scholastica’s College enjoy the privilege of getting a copy or copies of their unofficial transcript of records, any time except during the enrolment period.
Under normal circumstances, processing takes five (5) to seven (7) working days for transcript of records and three (3) days for certifications. Processing of urgent requests for transcripts which are done in person takes no longer than two (2) working days but with extra charges for the fast-lane service. Second copy requests for diploma require at least seven (7) in order to complete the signatures on the document.
If requests are not made personally by the student, an authorization letter is required together with the following information which must be included in mailed or faxed requests:
1. FULL NAME used while in school
2. Date of Birth
4. Student ID No., if applicable
5. Years of attendance
6. Course taken/obtained
7. Date of Graduation, if applicable
8. Number of copies requested
9. Scanned copy of original transcript / diploma, if applicable
10. Complete address to which each transcript is to be sent, if applicable
12. Special instructions for delivery (i.e., courier delivery, or for pickup, signed/seal envelopes, etc.) Only an authorized representative may pick up the requested document.
13. Payment may be made in cash or deposited to St. Scholastica’s College bank account; credit cards are not honored.