1. All educational software and hardware are for campus use only. Should there be a need to bring out any equipment or software, the approval of the Principal should be obtained.
2. Grades 4-6 students (with validated ID) will only be allowed to borrow AV equipment after filling out a borrower’s form and securing the signature of the adviser or teacher concerned.
3. Equipment borrowed must be used properly and returned on time. A fine of Php5.00 per hour or Php50.00 per day will be imposed on the borrower for an overdue item.
4. The person who signs for the equipment or materials is held responsible for use or damage done.
5. EATING and DRINKING are strictly prohibited in all AVC facilities.