The Business Office will appreciate accepting your payments through DIRECT PAYMENT to the Business Office at Window 2.
1. For those who opt to pay in full during enrolment through the Banco de Oro (BDO) Bills payment facility, visit any BDO branch nationwide and accomplish the designated Bills Payment form.
2. Fill up the following important items in the Bill Payment Form
• Account Name (ST. SCHOLASTICA’S COLLEGE)
• Subscriber’s Account Number (Student ID Number)
• Subscriber’s Name (Full Student Name)
• Cash or Check Payment Option
3. Pay over-the-counter and get your validated copy of the Bills Payment form.
4. Observe the cut-off for Local Checks clearing before 3:00 p.m. Checks paid beyond 3:00 p.m. will be posted on the next day.
5. Present the validated payment slip to the school cashier to get your Official Receipt.
Please refrain from using Ordinary Deposit Slip.
Claiming of Official Receipt (OR) is at SSC Business Office Cashier’s Window:
1. On the same day if CASH payment is made and the validated payment slip is presented to the cashier.
2. On the third (3rd) banking day for CASH payment if no validated payment slip is presented; also for LOCAL CHECK payments.
3. On the seventh (7th) banking day for check payments with REGIONAL clearing.