Educational tours, field trips and other out-of-school activities shall be allowed provided the following requirements are met:
1. A project proposal outlining objectives and logistics (venue, timetable, budget, etc.) has been submitted for approval.
2. An ocular inspection of the venue has been conducted by the organizing/supervising faculty/student core to ensure safety of the group and appropriateness/viability of activity.
3. The group is well-chaperoned by the teachers and when necessary, by some parents
4. The written permission/reply slip is submitted to the teacher-in-charge at least two (2) days before the activity.
5. An alternative program/action plan has been prepared in the event that one or more factors alter the activity in any way.
6. The values of simplicity and creative use of available resources are upheld and promoted.