We envision a healthy and health-conscious School Community.
To conduct health care services with the highest standards of professionalism guided by the love of work, commitment, and utmost competence.
• To provide health services to the school community through annual health check-up of faculty, staff and students, emergency and first aid care; consultation and treatment of common school-related illnesses and prevention programs against diseases through vaccination.
• To motivate and assist students and staff to maintain and improve their health through the following health measure activities: health awareness lectures on various medical concerns of the time, pamphlet distribution and bulletin board information.
• To maintain a healthy school environment through regular cleaning of classrooms and surroundings, quarterly water analysis and weekly food inspection of the canteen.
• To improve the health education of the community by participating in planned instruction, collaboration with health teachers, participation in teaching-learning experiences as resource persons, providing incidental experiences (Health Education) and preparation of instructional materials.
• To aid school community programs through medical and dental services to the community centers, participate and cooperate in school activities needing medical assistance.
Monday to Friday
From 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
From 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
St. Scholastica’s College Manila
2560 Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Metro Manila
Phone: (632) 8567-7686 local 8128, 8129