Types of resources and the length of time these can be checked out
1. General collection books which cover the entire subject areas may be checked out for one week, subject to renewal unless called for by another clientele.
2. Filipiniana and Rizaliana Collection books may be checked out for two days. Some may be limited for “ROOM USE ONLY” due to scarcity of materials.
3. Fiction books/popular novels/ bestsellers may be checked out for a period of two weeks and subject to renewal if not reserved by another clientele.
4. Biographical books, like fiction books, may be checked out for two weeks.
5. Pamphlets may be checked out for a period of one week subject to renewal unless called for by another clientele.
6. Reserved books which relate to specific classroom assignments are shelved in the Circulation Section. These books are “FOR ROOM USE ONLY.” However, these may be checked out for “OVERNIGHT USE” from 4:00pm and returned not later than 8:00am the following day.
Other resources that may be checked out for classroom purposes only
1. General Reference books such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, manuals, handbooks, yearbooks, almanacs, indexes, atlases, and other certain collected works
2. Bound volumes of Periodicals
3. Vertical file materials
4. Visual aids such as Maps, Charts, and Globes