If you are currently enrolled and studying towards a degree somewhere else, here or abroad, and for some reason will need to cross-enrol here at St. Scholastica’s College (SSC) Manila in order to take a course or subject(s), you are most welcome to do so. To cross enrol, here is what you need to do:
1. Secure a Letter/Permit to Cross Enrol from the Registrar’s Office of your Home School.
2. Obtain the needed endorsement from your Department Chairperson/Academic Dean and Registrar.
3. Present your Letter/Permit to Cross Enrol to the Registrar of St. Scholastica’s College (your Host School) for acceptance.
4. Pay the required fees at the Business Office.
(Cross enrolees from SMEC-member schools who pay the Home School rate must bring a copy of the schedule of fees reflecting the cost per unit of their school; cross enrolees from CWC-member schools and other schools pay the Host School rate.)
5. Present your receipt at the Registrar’s Office to secure your Registration Card.
Students of any of the consortium schools in the South Manila Education Consortium (SMEC -formerly SMI-IC), the Consortium of Women’s Colleges (CWC), or Consortium of Benedictine Colleges in Metro Manila (CBCM) can easily cross enrol at SSC.
South Manila Inter-Institutional Consortium (SMI-IC) Member Schools
• Adamson University (AU)
• De La Salle University (DLSU)
• Philippine Christian University (PCU)
• Philippine Normal University (PNU)
• St. Paul University Manila (SPUM)
• St. Scholastica’s College (SSC)
• De La Salle-College of St. Benilde (DLS-CSB)
• Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC)
• Lyceum of the Philippines University (LPU)
• Philippine Women’s University (PWU)
• University of the Philippines Manila (UP-Manila)
• Sta. Isabel College Manila (SIC)
Consortium of Women’s Colleges (CWC) Member Schools
• Assumption College (AC)
• Miriam College (MC)
• St. Scholastica’s College(SSC)
Consortium of Benedictine Colleges in Metro Manila
• San Beda College Alabang
• San Beda College Mendiola
• St. Scholastica’s College Manila