1. Participation in a competition should be duly permitted by the principal through the Office of Student Activities and Services.
2. The school shall provide the participants, trainer and moderator transportation and food.
3. The school shall pay for the registration fee of participants. In cases where registration fee exceeds the budget of registration, the participants maybe asked to subsidize portion of it.
4. For those who will win in competitions, the following will be applied:
a. Medals shall be given to the contestants.
b. Trophy for individual category shall be given directly to the contestant.
It shall first be presented to the administrators and displayed in front of the
principal’s office for at least a week.
c. Trophy for group category shall be kept in the school.
d. Cash prizes shall be divided as follows:
1. 10% of the prize will be allotted for the Prizes of Students form Contests depository.
2. 90% of the prize will be turned over to OSAS for future club expenses (costumes, props, coaches’ incentive, etc.)
1. With no rigid training
a. 50% of the cash prize will be given to the student.
b. 50% of the cash prize will be allotted for the Prizes of Students from Contests
2. With rigid training
a. 40% of the cash prize will be given to the student
b. 60% of the cash prize will be allotted for the Prizes of Students from Contests
depository. A portion of this may also be given as cash incentive for the coach/es.
c. If the school has a separate prize, 100% of the prize for the participants will be
given to them.
5. If the costume will be given to the students, each of them will subsidize 50% of its cost. However, if it will be returned to the school, the club will subsidize the entire cost of the costume.
6. The same guidelines will be implemented for club projects/activities which involve selling tickets (productions, concerts etc.)
7. The money in the Prizes of Students form Contests depository will be used for future expenses of students who will join competitions.