To show the exact academic standing of the students, numerical grades and an AVERAGING SYSTEM are used.
1. A grade lower than 75 is a failing grade.
2. Marks are received every grading period. The final mark is the average of the periodical marks.
3. Extra-curricular performance and conduct grades are not included in the computation of the Academic Grades. (However students who excel in these are given recognition at the end of the school year)
4. A student who fails in one of 2-unit subjects is required to earn the lacking units during the summer of the current school year as a pre- requisite for promotion to the next year level.
5. Each student is issued a copy of her periodic grade.