• Emergency cases shall be handled by the doctor on duty.
• Emergency cases shall be provided first aid and initial medication.
• The nurse on duty shall take all important and necessary vital signs, inform parents, teacher in charge, department concerned and the Business Office / AGSO / Safety & Security Office for transportation.
• The doctor will coordinate with the appropriate hospital for transfer.
• Hospital bill shall be for the account of the parents or guardian.
Emergency Protocols in case of Disasters
In case of earthquake, fire, or any disaster, all medical staff on duty will stay at the stone table are at SSC field and will bring the necessary equipment assigned to them.