• To handle emergency situations with optimum effectiveness, minimum disruption to the school’s operations, and least damage to property, while ensuring protection from injury and loss of lives.
• Provide more specific guidelines and authority to effect evacuation.
• Establish organization, responsibility and control in all areas affected by the evacuation.
• Establish medical and security emergency assistance.
• Develop safety and security awareness among employees, students, Benedictine Sisters, food suppliers and the whole community.
• Specify the action to be undertaken during the actual occurrence of emergency in order to avoid panic and save lives and properties.
Coverage / Scope
• Bomb Threat
• Natural calamities such as typhoon, floods and earthquake