The course on Women and Ecology aims to make women aware of their place in the ecological system, to awaken in them concern for the environment, and to demonstrate an alternative sustainable lifestyle. Because the course is modular in format, duration can be adjusted from five to 21 days.
The course consists of lectures, exposure program, workshops, women celebrations, health exercises, and actual farmwork – composting, cultivating and planting.
The course also includes:
• Ecofeminism – concept and process
• State of Ecology – global, regional and national
• Ecological Advocacy and Alternatives
• Holistic Health and Alternative Healing
• Ecofeminist Creation and Spirituality
The daily schedule also includes:
• Shibashi, an oriental form of meditative exercise
Exposure trips to other bio-diverse farms are also organized.
• All food served are healthy and organic.
• Other packages/special arrangements are offered depending on the number of persons and meals to be served.
• Reservations are considered confirmed only upon payment of reservation fee (50%)Upon cancellation, 80% of the reservation fee made will be refunded.
• Only guests with reservations are accepted.