1. To promote physical fitness in all its forms (cognitive, affective, and psychomotor) in all P.E. subject offerings as an important part of maintaining one’s healthy lifestyle.
2. To provide the basic learning competencies in all P.E. subjects.
3. To prepare students’ empowerment for professional growth through critical thinking; integration and application of course content through authentic physical activity experiences.
4. To develop an appreciation for shape, form, expression, and creativity, thereby leading to become a cultured person.
5. To provide learning experiences in physical activities that promotes formation of Benedictine values/ positive attitudes, behaviors and character development.
School of Arts and Sciences
Dean’s Office Landline: (632) 8567-7686 (local 2292)
Faculty Landline: (632) 8567-7686 (locals 2279, 2277, and 2230)
St. Scholastica’s College Manila
2560 Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Metro Manila