MISSION-VISION AND GOALS
OF ST. SCHOLASTICA’S COLLEGE GRADUATE SCHOOL
The Graduate School is committed to:
1. Cultivate awareness, advocacy, and strong involvement to address issues of the profession and the community.
2. Ensure professional competence by providing up to date knowledge, opportunities for the creation of new knowledge through research, and life-long innovative learning.
3. Develop broad-based professionals, through strong international linkages while espousing unity in diversity in their quest to interact with different cultures in a cross-border setting.
4. Form and nurture future servant leaders in their own respective fields.
The Graduate School of St. Scholastica’s College envisions masters graduates who are professionally competent, highly competitive, leaders in their field, and are women and men of character and integrity imbued with Benedictine core values.
In the context of a socially-oriented school, the Graduate School aims to produce graduates through the following:
* Provide curricular offerings and programs attuned to the changing times and address industry demands.
* Ensure quality instruction by highly qualified and committed mentors.
* Continuously set up mechanisms and opportunities for higher learning, scholarship, research, and life-long learning.