We are a Catholic Benedictine institution for young women committed to providing a holistic formation anchored on academic excellence as social responsibility.
We envision Scholasticans who are women of character, integrity, and academic competence committed to glorify God through Ora et Labora.
Inspired and guided by the Benedictine tradition of ORA ET LABORA, St. Scholastica’s College, Manila, High School Unit, aims to form each Scholastican into a:
CHRISTIAN FILIPINO WOMAN WHO IS AN AGENT FOR SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION
After four years, she would have been formed into a woman who:
• Is Christ-centered in her spirituality that is expressed in the Benedictine sense of community and service
• Is proud of her Filipino culture and heritage
• Is academically and technically competent
• Is skilled in and values inter-personal relationships
• Has a high sense of social awareness and commitment to social change
• Has compassion for others especially the poor and marginalized women and children
• Genuinely cares for the environment and
• Consistently lives out her commitment to self and society as an outflow of her commitment to God.