The Institutional Quality Assurance Office (IQAO) ensures the implementation of an efficient and effective quality assurance system for all the school’s operational processes. Quality performance standards and continuous improvement activities shall be integral parts of the system designed to provide a holistic formation and lifelong learning to its students.
The Institutional Quality Assurance Office (IQAO) is committed to help and serve the organizational units of St. Scholastica’s College in maintaining quality in its processes for delivery of educational and related services to its customers and other stakeholders.
• Engender active participation of operating units in the development and implementation of performance standards and targets.
• Ensure alignment of standards and targets with the School’s mission/vision/objectives and directions.
• Act with integrity, honesty, and transparency in the assessment of performance.
• Evaluate performance in the light of the school’s culture, positive aspects of operations and strengths.
• Monitor implementation of performance standards by academic and administrative units.
• Develop and implements quality assurance policies and procedures for assessment of the performance of academic and administrative units
• Validate performance standards and administrative units in relation to said standards.
• Recommend measures to ensure compliance with standards and improvement of operating efficiency of organizational units.
INSTITUTIONAL QUALITY AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
St. Scholastica’s College
2560 Leon Guinto Street
Malate, Metro Manila
Philippines / P.O. Box 3153
Phone: (632) 8567 – 7686 local 8195