The Human Resource & Development Office (HRDO) of St. Scholastica’s College Manila is a vital partner of the School Administration in maintaining a competent workforce committed to providing quality services for providing a holistic formation and lifelong learning to the entire school community.
Every HRDO member is a dedicated professional who adheres to the Ten Hallmarks of Benedictine Education and who perform and render service of the highest quality to meet the requirements of individual employees and organizational units alike.
The HRDO shall provide the highest quality service in the recruitment, training, and development of all school personnel, the administration of employee compensation and benefits, maintenance of employee records and promoting harmonious labor relations among administrative officials and staff.
In providing human resource development services, the HRDO shall:
• Implement a system of evaluation that recognizes the uniqueness of every person and which develop critical thinking and cultivate social responsibility among all officials and staff;
• Administer policies of employment and interrelationships that reflect social values, especially Ten hallmarks of Benedictine Education;
• Encourage and allow participation of the employees in formulating policies and making decisions that affect them.
• Develop performance standards that would contribute to the achievement of organizational mission and goals.
• Provide training to personnel to enhance their competencies and improve their performance in carrying out their work responsibilities and to provide for their holistic formation, personal career growth, and development.
• Maintain a personnel information system that will provide accurate, objective and reliable records of personnel qualifications, tenure, promotions, status, and performance.
• Implement activities that will promote harmony and good working relationships among officials and staff.
• In partnership with heads of organizational units/offices, monitor compliance by employees with HRDO policies and procedures.
• Promote the highest standard of their personal and professional conduct and ethics for quality services to the stakeholders.
HUMAN RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
St. Scholastica’s College Manila
2560 Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Metro Manila
Phone: (632) 8567-7686 local 8188
Telefax: (632) 8559-6420