Our vision is to be the best and trustworthy data stewards with statistical and analytical skills, maintaining a repository of evaluation and body of data that aid data users: unit and office heads determine appropriate answers related to administrative decision-/ policy-making. The ISEC will strive to become a leading provider of statistical assistance and expertise to the SSC community; continuously providing meaningful evaluation data and user-friendly statistics presentations to the entire institution.
As the center of evaluation and statistics expertise of St. Scholastica’s College, the ISEC will:
• Consistently provide
– timely, accessible, reliable, user-friendly statistical analysis to the SSC community,
especially to the college, high school, grade school, and institutional offices,
– meaningful evaluation data and statistical analysis and presentation to the unit & office heads,
• Create an emerging user-friendly statistics system and presentation to help SSC employees and students acquire the statistical skills necessary to build data proficient community,
• Render outstanding support in the analysis and interpretation of data to derive statistically sound evidence for decision-making and policy-making,
• Produce and provide quality evaluation and statistical data, products, and services to the entire institution.
The ISEC will strive to fulfill this mission through:
• Dedication and commitment to meet the expectations of the clientele for prompt, reliable, and efficient statistical and evaluation services.
• Systematic and organized data management and filing of records,
• Excellence in providing meaningful evaluation and statistical data analysis and presentation to aid administrators in planning and decision-making,
• Striving for higher productivity – inspiring creativity and innovativeness,
• Promoting professionalism, excellence, instilling discipline, and upholding integrity in carrying out all transactions and services.
• Upholding Benedictine values of humility, honesty, integrity, stewardship, and commitment to truth, justice, and service.
INSTITUTIONAL STATISTICS AND EVALUATION CENTER
St. Scholastica’s College Manila
2560 Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Metro Manila
Phone: (632) 567-7686 local 8206
Dr. Virginia Formias
Ms. Venus Torres
Monday to Friday
From 7:30 am to 5:0 0pm
From 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
• College Teacher’s Evaluation
• College Admin Review
• High School Teacher’s Evaluation
• Evaluation of Faculty Handling MA Modular Classes
• High School Faculty Year-end Evaluation
• ABSAT Processing and Profiling
• Stat Consultation for Researchers / Thesis Writers