The AGSO is responsible for the general upkeep, cleanliness, and repairs of buildings, grounds, facilities, and school offices in order to maintain the functional integrity of the physical plant and to provide a safe and secure environment conducive to learning and working.
Guided by the St. Scholastica’s College’s Theme for School Year 2012-2015 towards Christ-centered Leaders: Renewing our culture, Revitalizing our Community, Restoring the Integrity of Mother Earth with Joy and Hope, the Administrative and General Service Office shall render basic services that will ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions for educational facilities distinctly emphasizing the concretization of the TEN HALLMARKS OF BENEDICTINE EDUCATION.
Guided by the above vision, the General Services Personnel makes this commitment to:
• Practice genuine and effective stewardship of the school’s resources through proper maintenance of every area of responsibility.
• Utilize existing school resources through proper and good management procedures.
• Build a community centered in Christ where the entire workforce put prayer, discipline, service, obedience, and compassion as priority.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
St. Scholastica’s College
2560 Leon Guinto Street
Malate, Metro Manila
Philippines / P.O. Box 3153
Phone: (632) 8567 – 7686 local 8159
Sr. Ma. Luisa Villanueva, O.S.B.
Ms. Melva Serquiña
Monday to Friday
From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
From 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
The office caters the following services
• Develops and implements a systematic preventive maintenance program and replacement plan for equipment and facilities.
• Reservation of different venues and facilities.
• Reserve of school vehicles.
• Assists the different units in their small and big events.
• Work with affiliate working committees to ensure a clean, safe secure and ecologically-friendly working and learning environment.
• Routine Cleaning
• Period Cleaning
• Non-Cleaning activities
– Opening and locking of classrooms,
– Turning on/off of all aircon units,
– Moving services
– Event set-up
– Pest control
Repairs and Maintenance Services
• Refrigeration and Aircon units
• Special Facilities – (St. Cecilia’s Hall, Cory Aquino Hall, St. Cecilia’s HallFunction Hall A & B, Sr. Assumpta Filser Sports Center, Dance Hall, Sr. Kuniberta Hall, Sr. Caridad Barrion Hall, Sr. Ehrentrudis Hall, Subiaco-Swimming Pool)
• Audio Visual Technical Aide
• Riso/Xerox Operator
• Laboratory Assistant/Aide
• Office Aide
• Laboratory Assistant/ Aide
• Office Aide
• Canteen Staff