MISSION, VISION & OBJECTIVES
The School of Hotel, Leisure and Restaurant Management (SHLRM) provides young women and men with necessary
knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through experiential learning opportunities that would prepare them for successful management careers and leadership roles in hospitality and tourism industry.
A center of excellence in hotel, leisure, and restaurant management education in the country.
1. ) To provide a common body of knowledge in hospitality management coupled with a broad education and
awareness of skills and attitudes which will prepare students for responsible leadership roles in the hospitality
2. ) To develop employability skills required of hospitality and tourism management the use of a competency-based
3. ) To provide students with relevant hands-on operational experience in some facet of the hospitality industry.
4. )To create and deliver programs that enhances the quality and contribution of hospitality and tourism to sustainable
social, economic, cultural development and environmental conservation.
5. )To be a beacon of Benedictine values by maintaining a fair and creative work environment that promotes and
respects academic freedom and freedom of expression, humility and hard work, and diversity in all forms.
The School of Hotel, Leisure and Restaurant Management offers a full range of bachelor’s degree and non-degree courses in the field of hospitality and tourism management, with a curriculum aligned with the needs and specialties of the hospitality and tourism professions, and accompanied by real-world experiences from the intensive internships in the Philippines and abroad.
School of Hotel Leisure and Restaurant Management
Dean’s Office Landline:(632) 8567-7686 (local 7110)
Dean’s Office Email: email@example.com
St. Scholastica’s College Manila
2560 Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Metro Manila