Application Forms and Procedures
A student interested to study in St. Scholastica’s College, Manila, but may not be able to come personally to apply, may download the application forms for Pre-Kinder and Kinder, Grades 1 to 6, Grades 7 to 9, Senior High School, First Year College or transferee. The applicant (or parent) must comply with the following procedure and requirements:
Should you have any questions on specific requirements/procedure from Pre-School to Graduate School, please e-mail: email@example.com
DOWNLOAD FORMS NOW
Click the links below to view/download
- Recommendation for Pre-Kinder to Kinder Applications (from PRINCIPAL/ADVISER)
- Recommendation for Pre-School to Grade 6 Applicants (from GUIDANCE COUNSELOR)
- Recommendation form for Grade 1 Applicant (from PRINCIPAL/ADVISER)
- Recommendation Form for GRADES 2 – 6 Applicants (from GUIDANCE COUNSELOR)
- Recommendation Form for GRADES 2 – 6 Applicants (from PRINCIPAL / ADVISER)
JUNIOR & SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- High School Recommendation Form for Grades 7 – 12 (Request form for PRINCIPAL)
- High School Recommendation Form for Grades 7-12 (Request form for SCHOOL ADVISER)
- High School Recommendation Form for Grades 7-12 (Request form for GUIDANCE COUNSELOR)
- TRACK and INTERVIEW FORM FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Student Health Record Form
- APPLICATION FOR COLLEGE ADMISSION
- Recommendation Form for College Applicants (from Principal/Dean, counselor, teacher)
- Student Health Record Form
- APPLICATION FORM FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL
- Recommendation Form For Graduate School (from recent Employer, former School Administrators (Dean/ Department Chairperson), Professor or Guidance Counselor)
Application Procedure & Requirements
1. Download the appropriate APPLICATION, RECOMMENDATION and HEALTH RECORD forms. It is recommended that good quality thick white 8″ x 14″ and 8″ x 11″ papers are used for the application form and recommendation/health record forms, respectively.
College transferees must download two forms: the Application for Admissions to College form and the Information Sheet for College Transferees.
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GRADES 11 AND 12) must download track and interview form for senior high school
COLLEGE TRANSFEREE must download the Application for College Admission.
2. Fill in the information requested on the forms: Paste a 2 x 2 ID picture on the box provided in the application form. Please do not leave any item unanswered. If they do not apply to you, put N/A
3. Have one copy each of the recommendation forms accomplished by your Principal, class adviser or counselor. Accomplished forms are to be submitted in sealed envelopes with the signature of the recommending person written across the flap.
4. Prepare the following:
A. ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE (NSO copy)
B. Photocopy of:
– baptismal certificate
– for Married College Applicants: marriage certificate
– current report card (applicants with failing mark/s or a grade below 78 in more than one subject in any quarter will not be entertained for application and testing)
– for Transferees: complete records of collegiate grades certified by the Registrar
– course description of subjects taken
– grading system in previous school
– for Foreign Applicants: Study Permit and ACR
C. Certification from the Principal/Registrar on the school’s grading system (for those with letter grades only)
D. One 2 x 2 ID picture (identical to the 2 x 2) [for test permit]
5. Submit all requirements personally or through an authorized representative to the Admissions Office of St. Scholastica’s College. Secure application payment slip.
6. Pay the application and testing fee (non-refundable). Present receipt to Admissions Office and secure testing permit.
8. Take the entrance test.
8. Applicants will be informed of the interview schedule by the Admissions staff.
Application & testing Fees
- Pre-Kinder to Kinder/Grade School/High School: PhP 500.00
- College Freshman/transferees:
Filipino citizen from Philippine/International school:
Foreign Student from School of Origin/ Resident Alien from Philippine School
- Confirmation fee for foreign students is US$ 50.00.
Condition for College Transferees
Applicants should not have more than FOUR (4) semesters of collegiate work and should show satisfactory performance in their previous schools. More than TWO (2) failing mark in their previous academic work may disqualify applicants from admission to SSC.
Release of Results
For Grade School and High School Applicants: Inquire personally on the result of the application from the Admissions Office THREE (3) DAYS after the date of INTERVIEW or on the date announced by the Admissions Office. If you cannot come personally, please prepare a letter of authorization and send it through your authorized representative.
For College Applicants: An Interview will be set ONE (1) week after the scheduled examination. However, result of the EXAMINATION will be released THREE (3) days after exams prior to the set interview.
RESULT OF THE APPLICATION will be released THREE (3) days after the scheduled interview. Inquire personally on the result of the application because a re-test or re-interview may be set. An ACCEPTANCE Letter will be given to successful applicants by the Admissions Office.