The Information Technology Department offers Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) with Multimedia and Animation (MDA) that integrates information technology with multimedia and animation. The department’s laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art computers installed with the latest multimedia and animation software. The department’s faculty members are from the academe and industry.
To mold students to become leaders and innovators in the field of information technology with strong competency in multimedia and animation.
The department envisions students and its graduates to serve as models in the ever-changing IT industry anchored on Benedictine values and strong social responsibilities.
The department aims to equip students with both technical and creative knowledge and skills in software development, visual design, and multimedia & animation.
• Equip graduates with skills and competencies that will be readily absorbed by the industry;
• Instill values of professionalism, conduct, and workmanship that will translate to excellence in the workplace (“ora et labora”);
School of Arts and Sciences
Dean’s Office Landline: (632) 567-7686 (local 2292)
Faculty Landline: (632) 567-7686 (locals 2279, 2277, and 2230)
St. Scholastica’s College Manila
2560 Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Metro Manila
• Proficient in the use of latest multimedia devices and state-of-the-art programs;
• Competent in integrating principles of design and programming that are essential in the conceptualization of an organization’s various IT projects;
• Knowledgeable in marketing concepts that aids in the formation of modern design;
• Proficient in animation and motion graphics that are required by the industry;
• Competent in integrating audio, text, graphics, video, and animation to produce interactive projects that is essential in modern learning and information dissemination.
Back to School of Arts & Sciences